Safe Removal of Mercury Fillings

Mercury fillings act as toxic materials on dental & physiological health. Older “silver” amalgam fillings sometimes contain up to 50% mercury, with larger fillings possibly having as much mercury as a thermometer.

Mercury is the most toxic non-radioactive element on earth. For that case, it’s the utmost importance for us to safely remove these fillings and replace them with today’s most modern dental materials. We are trained in the proper methods to remove these mercury fillings both safely and efficiently.

In order to remove and replace a mercury filling, we use a special device (Isolate device) that works as a vacuum and suction so that all that toxic material avoids going into your system.